JellyPages.com

100 Day Song Challenge Day Eleven

| Saturday, February 1, 2014 | |


Day 11: A song from an artist you are attracted to.

I will never forget the first time I saw Robert Smith. I was planted in front of MTV, as I was wont to do as a kid, when the video for Friday I'm In Love came on. INSTANT LOVE!!! This silly man with crazy hair and smeared makeup, dancing around gleefully. . . This is a crush I have never quite gotten over. For a long time, I would lust after boys who had the Robert Smith look, if only because they vaguely reminded me of him. I do not think my crush will ever fade. He is such a pretty, pretty man. And his voice is so full of longing. . . Oh, lawsy, I'm getting flushed just thinking about it. Anyway, here's my favorite Cure song. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment